Engineering Capabilities Overview
Throughout all stages of construction, GeoWerks Engineering is able to offer a full range of capabilities to our customers. Our geotechnical engineering, environmental consulting, and construction materials testing services are best in class across the Southeastern United States.
From early due-diligence phase studies to construction period inspections that verify compliance with project documents, to environmental tests, we always exceed our customer's expectations and will help you stay on time and on budget.
With our geotechnical engineering services, we can answer the most common and less understood construction questions prior to you making a significant investment. For example:
- Can you build on the current site?
- Will groundwater or shallow rock impact development?
- Will the soils support the building or will problems increase the cost of construction?
- Has the site been developed before?
- If so, is there any previously placed fill?
- Is it suitable for support or poorly compacted?
Environmental Site Assessments — Phase I & II
Our environmental consulting and site assessments provide you with the information needed to confidently move forward with a significant construction project.
- We have the regulatory knowledge and technical capabilities to provide everything from ESAs to UST closure reports.
- We also provide HAZMAT surveys for remodels and full demolitions, including asbestos, lead-based paint, and radon.
Our construction services can help you verify compliance with your construction documents. For example:
- Are the soils properly compacted?
- Has the concrete reached its full strength?
Whether it be for a parking deck or an apartment building, construction materials testing and inspection will keep your projects moving and provide peace of mind. We offer QA and QC testing on a variety of materials including:
- Soil, asphalt, and concrete products. Our in-house laboratory is well-equipped and routinely upgraded and calibrated to industry standards.
Our reports are easy to read, detailed, and can be customized to your specific project need. The extent of the investigation can be adjusted to fit your risk level and budget.